Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bush administration's use of laughable progaganda placards produced by private contractor increases as ratings drop

Presidential propaganda graphics have been outsourced at a cost of 24 million dollars to a fledging marketing firm run by Harold Hose IV, a recent Yale graduate, whose father Harry Hose III, has been a major Rebuplican party contributor for several decades. Here are a few examples of some recent Hose jobs:




rory sez: don't forget to click to enlarge for a better look at the shitty placard:








8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dearest mr shock

you know we are ALL getting hosed

9:43 AM  
Blogger gugon said...

I cannot find the words for how much I appreciate this post!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

gugon, I love ya dude!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Graeme said...

great post. i like how you add McCain in there. he has been a cheerleading whore for the war since day one

11:39 AM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

thanks graeme ... I almost left his ass out ... but then said wtf ... so now I'm glad I did include him

11:51 AM  
Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Brains! Brains!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always brings you back to flatulence though, doesn't it Rory?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

I guess you have a point there Lily ... it's not me i swear ... just reporting the facts ...

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home