Saturday, February 11, 2006

Rory Forced to Comment on His Orangutan on a Trike Post: It is indeed Sad

Rory, you unthinking, insensitive S.O.B. Here you are putting up a post about the horrible treatment of human prisoners at Guantanamo and in a half-assed, almost mindless effort to be a little more light-hearted, you put up a picture of an Orangutan with his feet lashed onto a tricycle for the entertainment of humans. Don't you think that Orang would have preferred to have been allowed to live in the jungle from whence she/he was kidnapped? Might he or she be longing for a his or her mate, for that special tree with the big leaves, the beautiful smells and the beautiful view? Isn't being forced to peddle a tricycle around with your feet lashed to the peddles so that humans can laugh at you as much an insult to dignity as being forced to pose in a naked pyramid so that white trash in a uniform can take silly pictures and laugh. (See Bumbling Dolt's guide to torture). Oh, Rory, try not to be a bumbling dolt, will you? Yeah, I know it's the human condition, but make an effort here, will ya? There ain't no God that put nature here for human entertainment. Non human animals have feelings, lives, loves, and the right to peace. Try to remember that, okay?

I thank my daughter for reading the Orang post and saying, it was a sad picture. No chastisement for my insensitivity. Just an honest statement: "That's sad." How right she is.

Now, here's a picture of a naked Ape that I don't feel so bad soliciting multiple choice responses about:



When this official White House photograph was taken, Mr. Bush was saying:

a. Then one-eyed Willie, the white wonder worm, came out his front door and said "Howdy."

b. How am I gonna get the fishing hook out of my ...

c. Now I'm gonna teach you a little something about abstinence. Never ever touch one of these until you're growed up.

d. It's just a fishing lure, nothing more.

e. I just heard the levee broke, but I'm just gonna stand here and jerk off.

f. __________________________________________ (you write the answer).

7 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

LOL!! I ain't got no 'F.' for that. Yours were just too good. I think you about covered 'em all. Thanks for the bellylaugh.

10:46 AM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

I'm with Neil, I can't match your wit on this one. Not even close. Hilarious!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

Thank you guys ... glad to give you laughs ... I laughed my buttocks off when I saw that photo

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm keeping mum on "f" as well. thanks for the sunday blizzard laugh

5:05 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Rory,

I have my snowflake picture up. Thank you for stopping by and I am glad to be able to read your blog.

Peace.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Ben,

I would like to link you, where shall I put you under..."Off the beaten Path"???

6:35 AM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

Lizzy: that's so cool ... off the beaten path would be a really nice place to be ... thanks mucho ... I'm linkin you too ... so far ... only have one category ... blogolinks ... so that's where I'll put ... nice to make your bloggin' acquaintance ...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home