Friday, February 10, 2006

Orangutan on a Cycle Pop Quiz



This Orangutan is thinking:

a. I wish they had put a seat on this thing.

b. I don't appreciate having my feet lashed to the pedals.

c. I wish I hadn't torn off the tires in a fit of pique.

d. Up yours, buddy.

e. There is something very wrong with a society that uses me for entertainment in this way.

f. ________________________________________ (you fill in the blank)


Note from Rory: Now please read the really horrifying post that follows this Apes-are-always-interesting-and-amusing post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

"Hey, man, don't do this to me! I'm just the piano player!"

10:48 AM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

"Being President is hard work"

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

chuckles to both of you ... thanks for the comments

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home