Monday, May 08, 2006

bush admits to lusting after german chancellor merkel after he "glimpsed her soul"

at first rory was revolted by w's comment that he had a glimpse into the soul of German Chancellor Merkel. then rory starts lookin' into the situation. then rory got really revolted. w and the chancellor are hot for each other. first it was just w lusting after her in his heart. unrequited love at first. but that has changed.


he resorted to his tried and true frat boy humor. liftin the cheek and lettin' go during the solemn proceedings at the american jewish committee meeting (clickitup):



His butt diabolically blossomed with the heat of an afterburner, the sound of ripping canvas, and the stench of exploding roadkill. Chancellor Merkel fights back the vomitus.




delusional fuckwad that he is, w thinks he has scored points with the Chancellor:



but he's wrong. as he usually is.

good god. he thinks to himself, "I see her soul, and I want to fuck her. george w. bush preznit of the u.s. wants to fuck the chancellor of germany."



"oh yes. I see your soul." w has forgotten all about Laura. all about scripture. all about the admonitions against lusting in his little black heart. all about the fundy teachings that thinkin' 'bout it is as much of a sin as doin' it.



he wants her so.



he has a daydream much like the german satirical caricature that he enjoys looking at:



the daydream is so intense in his unbalanced white matter dominated brain that he becomes stuck in this position, like a robot losing power, the result of his rare neurological disorder. have you frickin' noticed his robotic carriage? this was the first time he locked up in public, though. chancellor merkel thought it was kinda cute, his sudden vulnerability. merkel claps her hands to try to snap him out of it.



he doesn't quite snap out of it. he just freezes for a moment in another position. he thinkz, "little georgie, are you there? will you wake finally? little georgie?" as he gazes at his fly.




he remembers better days, when little georgie was more responsive:



meanwhile, back in germany, effigy makers show merkel climbing up bush's ass. now that's effigy making. now that's political commentary:



she doesn't care for it at all.



well then imagine what she thinks of this effigy of her half up the ass of w as uncle sam while waving american flags:



now that's an effin' effigy.

the latest news is that chancellor merkel has invited w to her childhood home in germany. w has accepted. thinkin' he might get lucky. oh he probably will. but the chancellor has her own ideas. oh, yeah, she wants george now, too. but in her own way.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well rory, you've been lookin for some quality effigies & boy you sure found 'em. I'm laughing so hard, Bush could be ascending the ladder to my own arse & i wouldn't even notice! Who knew the GERMANS posessed this great a grasp of American leadership? apparently rory did...and hey, what's this ladder doing here & who's that lipless creep climbing it? Sheesh, can't we just kick him off & be done with him?

Oh & as far your blog suggestion last post? (blush) NO WAY! I bow to all you superior men & women bloggers who toil ceaselessly spreading truth & exposing foulness for the enrichment of us less hardy souls. It's your creativity that spurs any slightly palatable response I might make, your hard work that makes the world brighter. D.K.

10:31 PM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

I wish Bush would stop looking into other peoples souls and instead, try to locate his own. Or perhaps he already has and it's just as black as his heart. Bastard!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mr shock, when you come back, you do it with a BANG (so to speak). damn you're so right on wit dis. damn damn damn. it's great to start my day in this manner. MERCI mr shock

(i'm NOT bending over at ALL today)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Graeme said...

Ha! maybe if bush got some german vagina he would stop ruining the world, and just chill out.

doubtfull, but worth a shot

great post as usual

11:10 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Wow... there is much to be said about German engineering, huh? That Angela Flyin Out of Uncle Sam's Ass effigy is truly a work of art.
Now as for the Merkel blows Bush pix (Jesus, never thought I'd ever say blows and Bush in the same sentence for a plethora of reasons...) I have this to say: My eyes... my eyes... need bleach.
The same group of people who brought us lampshades made out of Jewish skin bring us now images of soul-less politicians playing the skin flute.

11:18 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

I wonder if he was creative with the cigar like youknowwho? I was laughing as I scrolled...and when I came upon the (did she swallow or not spot) I just gave it up completely. It was awesome! And I won't be picking up soap anytime soon either.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Guerrillas in the Midst said...

Listening to Ministry's "No W" was the perfect soundtrack to this post.

Now, Merkel has something in common with Monica AND Lucille Ball...They've both had a Cuban in them!

And yes, plenty of rednecks 'round these parts (they would actually call themselves cowboys, much like a Trekkie would call himself a Ferengi at a convention). But thankfully, we're outta here very soon. Unless, of course, the 7th cavalry reorganizes.

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a collection of images. Got a field day there.

He did make a few other serious remarkable statements:
Bush interview with German TV about Merkel's soul, transatlantic cooperation on Iran, Guantanamo, climate change

6:16 AM  
Blogger gugon said...

Absolutely frickin hilarious and totally brilliant!!

This was like a little mini-movie.

I don't know where you get your photographs, but they're priceless - and the story, man, I felt like I was right there!

11:25 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Okay, now that you've really put some gross mental images in my head, how the hell do I get them out. I'm talking about the face shots of bush. Freakin' scary looking piece-o-shit.

When he leaves office (please let it be soon) he can get a job with the circus, looking into people's body parts and telling what kind of person they are.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goddamn HILARIOUS, Rory, as usual. Those pics were so spot on. How do you do it?

Brilliant. Thank you for the hearty, hearty laffs. Oh and I ain't bending over anytime soon either.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Wow. I have seen a lustly look on W's face, and now I must vomit. All night.

GIM, I have yet to pick up the new Ministry...any good?

Oh, and if you haven't get GET THE NEW TOOL ALBUM. Christ that good music.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

dk: you and the rest of me bloggiin' friends show that the blog comment is an art form unto itself fer shure

8:33 PM  
Blogger Yukkione said...

great post. those pics are great. I dont think She should be hitching up with the Bush train. The german people should know better.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

What an effin' effigy fest! Nice one, rory! Let her have her way with, either of them, with GW!

9:48 PM  
Blogger JBlue said...

I laughed. I cried. I threw up. I'm sending you my psychiatrist's bill. I may have to have electroshock therapy to get those images out of my mind.

"but he's wrong. as he usually is."

Very funny. Loved that effigy. You bring us the best creepy pictures! You rule.

10:18 PM  
Blogger PTCruiser said...

Dude, German effigies ROCK !!! Loved it.

11:03 PM  
Blogger DA said...

Sehr gut! Sehr gut!

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm a Bush staffer and I must say, you have the right to post satire like this because the President works so hard to make this great country FREE for all you and also for your disgusting speech. Aside from politics, it hurts my feelings to read posts of this type about my boss the President, mostly because I know what a sweet person he is inside, and besides that, Bush would have never allowed Merkle to give him oral sex because he gets all of his needs satisfied by his staffers like me.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home